I can never have enough of Britannia little hearts biscuits. No matter how many packets I could lay my hands on, I always felt why the hell are they so less. And, after coming to Stockholm, I have been totally deprived of my addictive sugar cookies. I have been craving for and wanted them by hook or by crook. Finally, my continuous search on the Internet yielded fruits. Saw a post with something similar on Pinterest and here I am with the Britannia Little Hearts Copy Cat Biscuits from my own kitchen.
Britannia Little Hearts Copy Cat Biscuits
They are so addictive that they were over before I wrote this post. The cheery on the cake is that these can be made in a jiffy and with just two ingredients. Yes, just two 😉
- Puff pastry sheets – 2
- Sugar – 1/2 cup or more if needed
- Thaw the puff pastry and preheat the oven at 200 C.
- Put some sugar on the counter top and lay the pastry sheet on it. Flip so that the sheet is coated with sugar on both sides.
- Fold in two opposite sides of the pastry sheet square so that they the sides meet in the center. Repeat so you have a little tube of pastry.
- Cut into 1/3″ pieces and they will look like cute little hearts.
- Put some more sugar on the counter top and roll around the cut pieces in sugar.
- Line a baking sheet on the tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown (the bottoms will be darker).
- Let them cool for 10 minutes and enjoy the melt in mouth little hearts.
I promise they will be gone as soon as you make them, but just so you know they store very well. Enjoy!