Summers are here; well, kind of. It’s still raining in Stockholm. Bad, bad, bad! Sun God, please come out of your hangover and send some sunshine. May be you should taste this coco-pineapple cooler to wake up, eh?
While the Sun God takes his time to wake up, let’s see how we can make this quick, yummy and healthy drink to beat the heat.
Ingredients for coco-pineapple cooler
- Pineapple chunks – 2 cups
- Coconut milk – 250 ml
- Pineapple juice (without sugar) – 1 cup
- Lime juice – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tbsp (optional)
- Mint leaves – to garnish
- Lime slice – to garnish
- pineapple slice – to garnish
- Ice cubes to serve
Servings – 2-3 glasses
Method for coco-pineapple cooler
- In a blender, blend pineapple chunks, coconut milk, pineapple juice, lime juice, and sugar together.
- Pour into serving glasses, add ice cubes and garnish with pineapple slice, lemon slice and mint leaves.
Note: You can avoid sugar if you like less sugar. I didn’t add sugar at all and I loved it. You can also add 1/3 cup rum to make the alcoholic version.
Enjoy the yummy drink!
Leave a Reply