Salads are such an integral part of every cuisine that you cannot avoid them even if you want. At the same time, they can be so quick and effortless affair. Then there are some that you will never fail to impress your guests with. Well, sometimes it s just a matter of presentation of simple things in an exquisite manner. This salad is one of those flattering kinds. 🙂
- Cherry Tomatoes – 10
- Basil Leaves – 10
- Mozzarella cheese mini balls – 10 (You can use paneer cubes or avocado cubes as a substitute)
- Toothpicks – 10
- Balsamic Vinegar for dressing
- Place the cherry tomatoes at the bottom, followed by mozzarella cheese ball and then the basil leave.
- Pierce in the toothpick, making sure your snowman is tied together an can stand too J
- Dress it up a little more by sprinkling some balsamic vinegar.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.