Yellow Lentil Salad
I love salads. Period.
Ingredients for Yellow Lentil Salad
- Chana Dal/Bengal Gram dal – 150 gm (boiled with 1 cup and 1 tsp water)
- Spring onions – 1 stalk (roughly chopped)
- Red bell pepper – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 2 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Halloumi cheese – 4-6 dices
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Method for Yellow Lentil Salad
Mix everything and you are ready to eat 🙂
I can have it any time and any day. How about you?
- You can replace halloumi cheese with feta cheese or even Indian cottage cheese/paneer. If you use Indian paneer, you may want to add some salt while mixing the ingredients.
- You can be prepare it a day in advance and keep in fridge.
Leave a Reply